Pictures can be added as a background or illustration for patch editors.
Creating a Background Picture
To add a picture box in a patch editor :
Ctrl / right click in the patch editor, choose
Choose an item among the registered User Resources of the Picture Chooser, and click on
- To add a resource, press
+ and select an item from any location in your computer.
- To delete a resource, press
Resources and Picture Chooser
Managing Background Pictures
Selection / Delete
- To activate a background picture, press
y . A selected picture features a bold border.
- The selected picture can be moved around the patch and resized by a simple drag and drop.
- To switch to another background picture, press
y again .
- To delete a selected picture, press
- To reinitialize the picture size, press
The Picture Object
A Picture object also exist in OM, and allows to create and edit pictures as a standard OM object. It is possible to convert a background picture to a picture object and vice-versa.
More About Picture Objects